Main function: Service and Installation
Responsible for providing technical service such as trouble shooting, installation, commission, maintenance and repairing of AEG Power Solutions products and systems in order to ensure continuous function at the customer site and in compliance with quality and safety requirements.
Purpose of the role: To install, maintain, commission, trouble shoot and repair of AEG Power Solutions systems in order to ensure continuous function of AEG Power Solutions systems at the customer site in compliance with quality and safety requirements.
Reports to: Service Manager
- To visit customer sites as directed to install, maintain, commission and repair power supply and related systems, including battery maintenance and swap-over. Testing and replacing defect components in order put the system into operation according to pre-defined standards
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete documentation relating to the site visits, including field service reports, expenses and overtime sheets.
- Ensure compliancy with quality and safety requirements are met.
- To ensure 24/7 hours availablility according to planning schedule.
- Confer with customers and third parties clarifying terms and conditions relating to the on-site activities.
- To provide technical training and instructions to people on the customers site.
- To inform the customer about possible system improvements and coordinate follow up with the sales team.
- To ensure effective and efficient use of service repaire equipment. Keep track of necessary callibration or exchange of equipment
- Ensure health and safety measures are taken before entering the customers site.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Technical knowledge and experience brought in
- Efficiency in carry out service activities
- On time service reports including timesheets
- Compliancy with health and safety measures
- Quality and accuracy of technical training and instructions given to customers and third parties
- Number of first time repairs
- Customer satisfaction
- Products and technology covered
- Complexity of applications
- Number of third parties to coordinate on site
Education, Knowledge and Working Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent level gained by work experience
- At least 3-5 years experience in the repair to component level of electrical/electronic equipment in a field service role
- Experience with power electronic systems and related installation/ maintenance/ service procedures
- Competent in English
- Medical and personal clearance
- Clean drivers license
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy / following strict procedures
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- High degree of self reliance and trust
What we offer
We offer an excellent opportunity for professional development in a historic company, with an extraordinary brand recognition, market leadership and global presence. The location of the factory also provides a privileged working environment, as well as stable, flexible, and highly competitive labor conditions.
We generally discourage paper applications as they contribute to environmental concerns, and we appreciate your efforts to be environmentally conscious. We eagerly anticipate receiving your detailed application materials.