AEG Power Solutions is a worldwide leader in power supply and power conversion technologies for industrial and renewables applications. We design and provide our solutions to blue chip customers on large projects for power generation, infrastructures, nuclear, renewable energy and oil & gas processes. Our 800 employees operate in 15 countries with a strong European and Asian footprint.
Our company is considering fantastic opportunities to grow both organically and through acquisitions. We are looking for an Global Information Systems / Information Technology Director of our main factory in Warstein Belecke, Germany.
We are looking for an experienced IS/IT Director working in collaboration with the CFO to oversee the use of Information Systems & Technology in our company. You will be the one to devise the company’s IT/IS strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place. Localization ideally close to one of our facilities (Dusseldorf, Bilbao), home office, extensive travelling.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IS/IT department.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Organize remainder SAP 4/HANA Roll out (including taking lead on Integrators).
- Set up organization around key users, master data and business process architects.
- Develop strategy around data management, reporting, automation and digitalization.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience.
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensures the integrity and reliability of computerized information systems, communication systems, and office systems including the security of data acquired and stored.
- Direct and organize IT-related projects.
- Maintains pace with technological progress, economic change, and company needs by directing continual improvements of IS staff, equipment, and procedures.
- Prepares, implements, and executes IS budget.
- Anticipatory to implement innovative solutions based on the company’s strategy.
- Proven experience as IS/IT Director or similar managerial role.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure.
- Expert in big data, process automation and digitalization.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- A strong strategic and business mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills in English (any other language like French, Spanish or German will be a plus) and interpersonal abilities.
- Capacity to lead a team and influence different stakeholders with it the organization.
What we offer
We offer an excellent opportunity for professional development in a historic company, with an extraordinary brand recognition, market leadership and global presence. The location of the factory also provides a privileged working environment, as well as stable, flexible, and highly competitive labor conditions.
We generally discourage paper applications as they contribute to environmental concerns, and we appreciate your efforts to be environmentally conscious. We eagerly anticipate receiving your detailed application materials.