AEG Power Solutions is a worldwide leader in power supply and power conversion technologies for industrial and renewables applications. We design and provide our solutions to blue chip customers on large projects for power generation, infrastructures, nuclear, renewable energy and oil & gas processes. Our 800 employees operate in 15 countries with a strong European and Asian footprint.
Our company is considering fantastic opportunities to grow both organically and through acquisitions. We are looking for the Plant Manager of our main factory in Warstein Belecke, Germany.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Plant Manager will drive all daily operations for the project management, production and service departments in coordination with the group functionals VP’s. He will be fully responsible for maximizing productivity, safety, quality and profitability.
- Full P&L responsibility for the German facility with a clear focus on Project Management, Manufacturing and Services in coordination with the Group VP Operations
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations: production control and planning, purchasing, logistics, internal assembly and customization, Factory Acceptance Test with Customers, outsourcing, ERP
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for project management, production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions with a strong focus on plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
Education, knowledge and working experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong experience of plant turnaround in industrial environments (>50m€) in similar roles on Operations, Supply Chain Management and Project Management
- Solid knowledge of engineering-to-order and batch manufacturing
- Strong experience in ERP configuration and optimization
- Strong leader setting a direction, formulating action plans and driving them consequently.
- A highly decisive and results driven self-starter as well as team player.
- Good analytical, interpersonal as well as organizational management skills
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
We offer an excellent opportunity for professional development in a historic company, with an extraordinary brand recognition, market leadership and global presence. The location of the factory also provides a privileged working environment, as well as stable, flexible, and highly competitive labor conditions.
We generally discourage paper applications as they contribute to environmental concerns, and we appreciate your efforts to be environmentally conscious. We eagerly anticipate receiving your detailed application materials.