Stay up to date and receive an email notification every time we publish news
- AEG Power Solutions provides a green hydrogen production optimised power supply system consisting of a DC-3 hybrid rectifier and a 230 kVA transformer.
- Both will be integrated by H2B2 in a plug&play electrolyzer container solution.
- The equipment will produce green hydrogen for Ecopetrol Group's integrated hydrogen operation that will fuel heavy vehicles, such as buses.
- Solar powered 1.2 MWh lithium-ion battery energy storage supplies shopping mall and protects against daily power outages in Paarl, South Africa
- Peak shaving reduces energy prices to a minimum and leads to an amortization time of 4-5 years
- AEG PS’ storage converter island mode and seamless transition in combination with low harmonics allow grid-friendly integration
- New high-voltage version of the successful Convert SC Flex storage converter delivers more power for larger battery energy storage systems
- Direct current supply system Thyrobox DC-3 for green hydrogen production is now also available as a transformer-rectifier unit in a 40-foot container
- Maintenance service Pro Care Safe ETS expanded and now covers both power supply systems for the energy transition
- Expert lecture by AEG Power Solutions in the Green Hydrogen Forum
AEG PS distribution partners have access to exclusive product documentation and training materials.To the partner portal