Thank you for joining us at EHEC 2024
Read all about the incredible work we have been doing to help organizations around the world mange, generate and convert power efficiently.
Exciting developments during our recent visit to Moura, one of our esteemed partners in the energy transition sector!
Our main aim was to further solidify our partnership with Moura, with a focus on expanding collaboration and securing mutual agreements for the future.
AEG Power Solutions (AEG PS) has designed an innovative AC & DC UPS solution for electrical auxiliary system within HVAC offshore substations.
AEG Power Solutions (AEG PS) has developed a solution for auxiliary electrical systems in offshore and onshore HVDC substations.
AEG Power Solutions was delighted to welcome its partners to the AEG Power Solutions Partner Days 2023!
Engaging discussions, strategic insights, and a special mention to MPREIS for their outstanding contributions. Energizing visit to Europe’s largest green hydrogen plant in Innsbruck.
– New 1-3 kVA versions of the tower and rack mountable series available
– Increased power factors deliver more available power than the previous versions
– Wide range of autonomy times realizable due to extended amount of external battery packs
– The new joint venture will incorporate under AEG Power Solutions Saudi Arabia and will be held to equal shares by AEG Power Solutions and World Integrated Contracting Est.
– This will increase the locally produced content, technology transfer and provide long-term service support on site complying with the IKTVA program from Saudi Aramco
– The joint venture will focus on the production of AEG Power Solutions’ AC and DC UPS systems
– 38 Protect 8 AC UPS systems provide longevity and availability of power supply in the harsh metro environment
– Thales, Ground Transportation Systems in Italia selected AEG Power Solutions based on his reliable product range, design flexibility and technical support
AEG Power Solutions announces the upcoming launch of its latest innovation “Protect D Li-Ion” – a state-of-the-art compact uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with advanced lithium-ion battery. Designed to provide exceptional power protection and reliability, the Protect D Li-Ion is set to redefine industry standards
AEG Power Solutions has introduced a new range of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, which feature a full IGBT architecture and industrial-grade built quality to provide a safe power backup to protect refining & petrochemical industries, transportation infrastructures, manufacturing and other critical businesses against all power disturbances.
– AEG Power Solutions provides a green hydrogen production optimised power supply system consisting of a DC-3 hybrid rectifier and a 230 kVA transformer.
– Both will be integrated by H2B2 in a plug&play electrolyzer container solution.
– The equipment will produce green hydrogen for Ecopetrol Group’s integrated hydrogen operation that will fuel heavy vehicles, such as buses.
– 8 high efficiency rectifier systems power the 16 MW electrolysis platform of the CEOG power plant in French Guiana
– High efficiency, Integrated grid compliance in combination with compact design were key factors for the choice of Siemens Energy
AEG Power Solutions, a global provider of power supply systems and solutions for all types of critical and demanding applications, today announced the extension of its monolithic 3-phase UPS range with the launch of Protect Plus S500.
– New high-voltage version of the successful Convert SC Flex storage converter delivers more power for larger battery energy storage systems
– Direct current supply system Thyrobox DC-3 for green hydrogen production is now also available as a transformer-rectifier unit in a 40-foot container
– Maintenance service Pro Care Safe ETS expanded and now covers both power supply systems for the energy transition
– Expert lecture by AEG Power Solutions in the Green Hydrogen Forum
– AEG Power Solutions was the only supplier to fully comply with end-customer stringent requirements
– Systems chosen have proven track records in transportation applications
– Highest versatility of use of its category as the UPS can be operated in 3/3, 3/1 or 1/1 phase configuration
– Optimized battery management with high recharging current up to 13 A
– Purpose is to cooperate in the development of power electronics and power supply solutions for electrolysis processes involved in the production of hydrogen
– Thyrobox DC 3 with coupling transformers and input protections will provide power supply to the hydrogen production process
– On-line 3-phase UPS offering superior power protection to critical applications from 250 to 600kVA
– Smart and flexible battery management, compatible with VRLA and Lithium batteries
– 3 Thyrobox DC 3 and a transformer to supply power to electrolysis turnkey solutions from H-TEC SYSTEMS
– Hydrogen plant is built to feed up to three million kilowatt hours from excess wind power as hydrogen annually into the gas network
– 2 Thyrobox DC 3 systems provide power supply to the Hydrogen production plant built by Hydrogen Pro for Swerim
– The facility is part of a complex dedicated to test various industrial hydrogen applications contributing to reduce carbon emissions in metal production
– With a genuine industrial design, rectifier module and system combine ruggedness and high reliability with efficiency, flexibility and simplicity of use
– Highly customizable with a fully comprehensive option list and fully flexible design
– The production of hydrogen will serve multiple purposes, all contributing to massive savings in CO2
– 8 Thyrobox DC 3 with transformers and distribution will provide power supply to the hydrogen production process
– Nuclear-grade Uninterruptible power supply solutions to be provided to 11 Local crisis Centers over the next 4 years
– AEG Power Solutions engineered the solution stretching battery autonomy to 4 hours
– System used are Transokraft N1 and Profitec S N1, both analog-technology based
– The Norwegian EPC, Aibel selected AEG Power Solutions AC & DC systems to secure critical control equipment
– AEG Power Solutions is leveraging its offshore expertise and global footprint to answer specific requirements
– Extended lifetime and long-term spare part support for a highly reliable system
– Békéscsaba SG1 is Hungary’s first city-owned smart grid project
– Convert SC Flex storage converters chosen again for its off-grid features, Protect PV inverters are also part of the solar plant
– Africa’s largest off-grid solar hybrid power plant
– Convert SC Flex storage converters off-grid features demonstrated
– Very compact housing for a highly reliable rectifier charger
– Options based on an easy plug-in concept to facilitate customization
– Samsung Engineering selected AEG Power Solutions AC & DC systems to secure critical control and safety equipment
– AEG Power Solutions expertise in Oil & gas and petrochemical applications acknowledged
– Convert SC Flex seamless transition from on-grid to off-grid and resynchronization to the grid first time operationally running in a battery energy storage installation
– Battery energy storage solution combining back-up with peak shaving capabilities
– GIS-MS* is a joint-research program sponsored by the regional industry ministry of North-Rhein Westphalia under the umbrella of the European Regional development fund
– Project aims at developing stationary intelligent storage systems also called as “hybrid UPS” system to improve local energy management and make renewable power integration as economical and grid-friendly as possible
– Power conversion solution is connected to flow batteries
– MiRIS is a very ambitious pilot combining photovoltaic energy generation with battery energy storage
– First of a brand-new concept developed by AEG Power Solutions
– Environmental and space constraints are the main driver from DOW Chemical for a UPS application with Li-ion battery technology
– First operational implementation of a brand-new concept developed by AEG Power Solutions
– The facility has an installed capacity of 20 MW allowing it to deliver 15 MW of primary frequency control power
– AC and DC UPS systems chosen based on their proven track records
– Tecnimont selected AEG Power Solutions based upon expertise provided during project analysis phase
We are ready and waiting to offer trusted, expert advice on how to overcome your power challenges and set your organization up for the future. Please get in touch and we will show you what we can do.
Be the first to hear about our latest work, insights and successes.