For all industrial applications. Provides secured DC power in combination with a parallel battery, for supply of all types of DC consumers including constant voltage and current sources such as central control rooms in nuclear and non-nuclear power plants as well as on-board power supplies for rail vehicles and ships.
The connections can easily be accessed from the front panel. Programming is simple thanks to the illuminated LCD-display (2 x 16 characters) controls and indicators which are installed on the front panel.
The unit offers full functionality in stand-alone mode but can additionally be controlled and monitored via the digital CAN-bus which is resistant to interference. This can be achieved by using our PSC 100 control unit (option). Together with this controller, complex DC systems can be built on a low cost basis. In addition to the SMR power cabling only simple BUS wiring between the SMR’s and the PSC 100 is required to complete the DC system.
- Compact 19” design
- n+1 parallel redundant systems can be provided due to the compact design as a 19” plug-in module with 5 height units
- Seismic approved version in accordance with KTA 3503
- Low weight
- Low inrush current
- Resistant to sustained short circuit
- Communication capable (CAN-bus)
- Operation with PSC 100 control unit:
- Active current sharing
- 4 charge characteristics
- Temperature compensated battery charging
- Advanced microprocessor technology
- Illuminated LCD-display