With the network management software for UPS devices “UNMS”, you can easily monitor and control higher numbers of UPS systems in different networks.
The software gives the administrator an overview over all installed UPS systems and informs about the operating conditions at the individual sites. This enhances security and availability. Centralized administration of the installation is possible.
If there is a problem in one of the UPS units, the “UNMS” software informs the administrator, optionally and on request, by network message, e-mail or text message.
The administrator can immediately take appropriate counter-measures.
The network management software supports all common web browsers and gives administrators the necessary flexibility to manage larger networks. UPS status information, log history and reports can be viewed anywhere in the web browser.
- Web-based remote monitoring of power supply systems in the network
- Easy administration of complex power supply infrastructures
- Notification about events by means of network messages, e-mails or text messages
- Logging of all events in a logbook
- Graphics for statistical evaluation
- Customer-specific adaptations with background graphics possible