- VFI topology (online / double conversion) protection against all mains network problems
- Extremely wide input voltage window without stress on the internal battery system and with a stable output voltage
- ECO mode (VFD) for high efficiency operation settable
- Frequency converter mode settable
- Up to 3 units in parallel connection (communicating through a closed-loop system)
- Settable number of phases directly in field: 3/3 or 3/1 or 1/1
- Up to 6 external battery cabinets (matching) can be connected
- Adjustable battery recharging current up to 13 A
- Slot for optional SNMP card
- Graphic LCD touchscreen display with multilingual user interface
- User interface with 2 levels of password protection
- Emergency power off on terminal block (potential-free)
- Cold start
Compact Solution: Protect 1 LCD maximizes savings in terms of footprint, power installed, electrical system, security and power management.
High Efficiency: Protect 1 LCD provides highest levels of power availability, flexibility and energy efficiency for any mission critical application. Thanks to the output PF up to 1 (kVA=kW) it provides the maximum power to the load.
Easy installation,operation and maintenance: The UPS can be configured as 3/3 or 3/1 or 1/1 phases system. The input phase configurations, both with single and dual input connection, can be easily set in field. The 4,3'' LCD display provides access to operating information for the UPS.
Battery Solutions: Protect 1 LCD can be equipped with internal VRLA batteries and with external matching battery cabinets. Thanks to its configurable recharging current (up to 13 A) it can recharge all available battery solutions.