The VI (line interactive) technology of the Protect B provides reliable protection for your sensitive company data in the event of power failure, dangerous power surges, and HF interference. More substantial voltage fluctuations are systematically offset via the voltage pre-regulator (AVR) of the Protect B.
The new Protect B series has been specially refined for applications in the SME and SoHo segment and is perfect for ATMs, 3D printers, workstations, PCs, and other IT applications. In particular, the standard HID power device interface enables software-independent communication.
More extensive monitoring and management tasks in the IT environment can still be carried out by the AEG “CompuWatch” shutdown software provided. A redesigned, high-contrast LCD display provides information on all key operating conditions and, in particular, on the remaining autonomy time with the current load and power failure. The systematically refined hardware design with battery-saving charging electronics guarantees many years of use. The UPS front panel makes it easy to replace the batteries.
- Modern VI (line interactive) protection technology with sinusoidal output voltage
- High-contrast LCD display with status information and measured values, including the remaining runtime in minutes
- Surge protection (RJ11/RJ45) for telephone, fax, router, and network
- User-friendly hot-swappable battery design
- “Green mode” can be activated to improve battery availability
- Intelligent monitoring system with USB interface as HID power device for software-independent UPS management