The Protect B PRO achieves more than 30% higher output power in comparison to conventional uninterruptible power supply systems, due to its new power factor rating of 0.9 lagging across it‘s operating range.
The display shows several parameters: input power, UPS mode and output power. 3 LEDs at the top of the display indicate the current operating mode. From the control panel the user is able to configure the UPS settings and activate an audible alarm.
The battery management system is able to differentiate between initialization during setup, the battery charging phase (temperature compensated) and the standby phase. This enables the system to extend battery lifetime as there is a decrease of pole corrosion.
Communication options are provided by several interfaces including programmable potential-free contacts, emergency power off switch, RS232, USB and an extension slot that can be used in parallel mode.
- Modern VI (line interactive) protection technology with sinus-shaped output voltage
- Low operating costs through high efficiency, power factor 0.9
- Compact shape, flexible use through combined tower/rack design and rotary screen
- Surge protection (RJ11/RJ45) for telephone, fax, modem and network
- Configuration directly via the front panel
- Full display of the essential parameters on the screen, e.g. the remaining runtime in minutes
- Intelligent monitoring system with USB and RS232 interface; parallel operation of USB/RS232 and extension slot is possible