Protect C models in the performance levels in 1000, 2000 and 3000 VA range represent consistent further development of the well-proven and highly reliable series.
The ECO and frequency inverter for operation mode highlights the requirements for a modern versatile UPS.
Protect C. 6000 and C. 10000 offer the possibility of parallel operation. Both active redundancy and higher availability are achieved with higher power requirements being taken into account. Also, the combination of power increase and active redundancy is possible, as up to 3 devices can be switched in parallel. Protect C meets the highest security and availability requirements and allows for an economical implementation.
Optimal control and information
Dual-monitoring” enabled interfaces extend communication opportunities. The universally usable communication slot also allows for the integration of SNMP network interface cards that allow for monitoring and management options, particularly multiserver shutdown. The AEG “CompuWatch” shutdown software is always included.
The multilingual graphical LCD display provides all the important operating states and values that can be stored and retrieved in addition to real-time data storage in plain text.
- VFI topology (online / double conversion) protection against all mains network problems
- Extremely wide input voltage window of 110 VAC to 300 VAC without stress on the internal battery system and with a stable output voltage
- ECO and frequency operating voltage possible
- Expansion slot for SNMP, potential free contacts, remote display
- Graphic LCD display with interactive multilingual user interface
- Configuration options (password protected) via the operator terminal
- Internal hardware data logger with plain text display and date / time stamp
- Emergency power off on terminal block (potential-free)
- Sinus-shaped power feed (high-frequency pulse width modulation with IGBTs)
- n+x technology for redundancy and performance increase
- Extension slot for SNMP, potential-free contacts, remote panel
- Also available as an S-version with reinforced charging rectifier
- Space saving design with integrated battery system