Scalable UPS architecture and compact footprint: Protect Plus M400 from AEG Power Solutions is a modular on-line (VFI-SS-111) UPS system with a high operating AC/AC efficiency and compact footprint. The Protectplus M400 UPS system is designed to protect critical data and IT infrastructures with the ultimate on-line power protection. It is based on a 2U high 10 kVA/kW power module that can be housed in one of two frame sizes (20 kVA or 40 kVA) providing up to 40 kVA maximum capacity or 30 kVA N+1 configurations.
Up to 4 frames can be operated in parallel for additional resilience or capacity. The 20 kVA and 40 kVA frames can be installed into a 19 inch cabinet (1000 mm deep and weight dependent). The batteries are housed in a separate battery cabinet. The Cabinet Plus of Protect Plus M400 provides a self-contained solution, providing space for a 20 kVA or 40 kVA frame and internal battery shelves. Longer runtimes can be achieved using external battery cabinets.
Protect Plus M400 has one of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) factors in its class. The operating efficiency in on-line mode is up to 95% and 98% in Eco Mode. The UPS delivers up to unity-power factor and the system can be configured for 1/1, 3/1 or 3/3 input/output connections at installation.
- Up to 95 % operating efficiency (on-line mode)
- Up to 98 % operating efficiency (Eco Mode)
- 10 kVA hot-swappable Power modules (2U high)
- 20 and 40 kVA UPS frame sizes
- Parallel up to 4 frames for additional resilience
- UPS modules incorporate idle mode and cyclic operation
- Output PF up to unity
- Phase configuration options 1/1, 3/1 and 3/3
- Centralized static and manual bypass lines
- Centralized battery connection
- Built-in Intelligent Test Mode