The switch mode power supply is a pre-wired unit. The connections can be easily accessed from the front panel. Programming is simple thanks to the controls and indicators which are installed on the front panel.
The single phase alternating mains voltage is converted to a smoothed DC voltage taking account of sinusoidal current consumption. This allows it to achieve a power factor of > 0.99. From this, transistors generate an AC voltage of 100 kHz. With the assistance of transformers, potential separation and the voltage adjustment are on the secondary side. The high frequency AC voltage is then rectified by means of rapid acting diodes. An output filter is installed to reduce the voltage ripple. The output voltage and current are controlled by pulse-width modulation of the transistor switch on the primary side.
- Compact 19” design
- n+1 parallel redundant systems can be provided due to the compact design as a 19“ plug-in module with 4 height units
- Low weight
- High power density
- Sinusoidal input current
- High efficiency
- Low inrush current
- Outstanding dynamic response
- Low voltage ripple
- Temperature compensated battery charging
- Resistant to sustained short circuit
- Communication capable (CAN-bus)
- Stand-alone mode even without CAN-bus
- Illuminated LCD-display