The VI (line interactive) technology of the Protect B provides reliable protection for your sensitive data in the event of power failures, dangerous power surges, and high frequency interferences. More substantial voltage fluctuations are systematically offset via the voltage pre-regulator (AVR) of the Protect B.
The new Protect B series has been specially designed for applications in the SME and SoHo segment and is perfectly suited for ATMs, 3D printers, workstations, PCs, and other IT applications. In particular, the standard HID power device interface enables software-independent communication.
More extensive monitoring and management tasks such as in the IT environment can still be carried out by the “CompuWatch” shutdown software provided. A redesigned, high-contrast LCD display provides information on all key operating conditions and, in particular, on the remaining autonomy time with the current load and power failure. The hardware design with battery-saving charging electronics guarantees many years of use. The removable UPS front panel makes it easy to replace the batteries.
- Modern VI (line interactive) protection technology with sinusoidal output voltage
- High-contrast LCD display with status information and measured values, including the remaining runtime in minutes
- Surge protection (RJ11/RJ45) for telephone, fax, router and network
- User-friendly hot-swappable battery design
- “Green mode” can be activated to improve battery availability
- Intelligent monitoring throiugh the USB interface as HID power device for software-independent UPS management