Industrial clerks (m/f/d) deal with commercial and business management tasks in companies in all sectors, such as materials management, sales and marketing, human resources, finance and accounting. Industrial clerks work in companies in almost all sectors of the economy, for example in the electrical, automotive or textile industries.
It is a recognized training occupation according to the Vocational Training Act. The three-year training takes place in the company and at the vocational school.
- Duration of training: 3 years
- Apprenticeship allowance: according to the valid collective agreement of IG Metall
- Vocational school: Hubertus Schwartz Vocational College, Hattroper Weg 16, 59494 Soest
Course of Training
The training takes place according to a company training plan in the departments of AEG Power Solutions GmbH. During your training you will pass through departments such as Human Resources, Materials Management, Marketing, Sales and Dispatch, in which you will be instructed and supported by experienced training officers and employees.
- The training company (position, legal form and structure), vocational training, safety and health protection at work
- Business processes and markets (customers, products and services, organizational structures
- Information, communication, work organization (information acquisition and processing, planning and organization, teamwork and presentation)
- Integrative company processes (logistics, quality and innovation, financing, controlling)
- Marketing and sales (order initiation and preparation, order processing, order follow-up and service)
- Procurement and stocking (determination of requirements and disposition, execution of orders, storage and inventory management)
- Personnel (framework conditions, personnel planning, personnel services, personnel development)
- Service creation (products and services, process support)
- Performance accounting (accounting processes, cost and performance accounting, income statement and closing)
- Specialist tasks in the area of application (area-specific solutions, coordination of area-specific tasks and processes)
- Advanced technical college entrance qualification specializing in business and administration / Abitur or technical college with above-average performance in professionally relevant subjects such as German, mathematics and English
- good handling of numbers
- Teamwork and sociability
- Enjoy working with the PC
What we offer
We offer an excellent opportunity for professional development in a historic company, with an extraordinary brand recognition, market leadership and global presence. The location of the factory also provides a privileged working environment, as well as stable, flexible, and highly competitive labor conditions.
We generally discourage paper applications as they contribute to environmental concerns, and we appreciate your efforts to be environmentally conscious. We eagerly anticipate receiving your detailed application materials.
Other benefits include:
- Future-proof job in an innovative, global company that combines tradition and modernity
- Long-term future prospects in a modern development team
- Professional development activities in an agile environment
- We deal with the future technologies of tomorrow, with your work you can help shape them in a pioneering way
- Exciting tasks in the field of energy supply (from classic areas to the energy transition)
- Outstandingly good working atmosphere and appropriate freedom for your ideas; it is expressly desired that you actively contribute
- A positive welcome culture and excellent induction by our experienced colleagues
- Large canteen with a large selection on the premises
- Attractive remuneration and extensive social benefits
- Flexible home office arrangements and 30 days of vacation time
- Extensive options for company pension schemes (including employer-financed pension schemes)
- Individual training and personal development opportunities